Covid 19 – our safety policy
At Millstone Designs, the safety of our staff and customers is incredibly important during this unprecedented health crisis. We want to do all we can to help minimise the spread of the virus and have put in place some additional measures to help us provide the same optimal service as always whilst ensuring everyone is safe:
We can provide quotes by email and samples of all our materials by post. Just email or WhatsApp a plan of your kitchen, vanity top, hearth, fireplace or an image of what you are looking for including rough dimensions and as much information as you can, and we will reply within 24 hours. We are happy to post out samples of any materials.
We are happy to provide a supply-only service. We can work with you remotely to achieve what you are looking for and can arrange contactless payment, delivery and collection.
We welcome payment by bank transfer and will send you an invoice electronically.
Surveys, templating and installation
We can still provide a complete service, especially for all our worktops. We have put some additional measures in place for if we need to come into your home:
- We will ensure that we keep the number of staff accessing your house to a minimum. Surveys and templates can be carried out by just one staff member, and most installations by two.
- We will agree a time in advance with you when it is convenient for us to arrive.
- Our teams will be wearing protective gloves and facemasks throughout their time in your home. These will be replaced as necessary and in between all jobs.
- Our teams will observe social distancing at all times and we would ask that the room we are working in is kept free of other tradespeople or occupants whilst we carry out our work.
- We often need to work from our vans and would be grateful if you could show us an easily accessible route through your home, perhaps via a side or back door, to help minimise contact.
- We are happy to work in your property on our own if you would rather be out of the house whilst we work.
- Our installation teams will provide advice on the best products to use to keep your worktops, or stone surface, clean.
We are monitoring all government guidance and will update ourCovid-19 safety policy if necessary. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Get a quote today!
Granite worktops for your kitchen, a slate hearth for your fireplace, or a stone house plaque, get in touch to see how we can help: telephone 07976787731 email email@example.com